Well, there is not baby yet... waiting is the word of this week. With the due date drawing ever closer, this Thursday, looking at all the baby things is exciting, knowing there is soon to be a little one to wear those things. Jason thought it would be fun to show some of the fun little outfits that the baby has been given to wear. And in case you were wondering, apparently this little guy or girl will be a Rider fan right from birth. Jason picked out the Jamaican onesies while on the missions trip in May. The Made in Canada shirt was a Canada Day find and just too cute to pass up. And as for the dress, a Mexican special from the honeymoon.
Cliffs of PEI
Monday, August 2, 2010
Baby Clothes
Well, there is not baby yet... waiting is the word of this week. With the due date drawing ever closer, this Thursday, looking at all the baby things is exciting, knowing there is soon to be a little one to wear those things. Jason thought it would be fun to show some of the fun little outfits that the baby has been given to wear. And in case you were wondering, apparently this little guy or girl will be a Rider fan right from birth. Jason picked out the Jamaican onesies while on the missions trip in May. The Made in Canada shirt was a Canada Day find and just too cute to pass up. And as for the dress, a Mexican special from the honeymoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an exciting time! I'm sure you're more than ready, Martina. My longest pregnancy was 36 weeks and by then I thought I couldn't take another day, so I'm sure your feeling "done" by now.
ReplyDeleteDel and I bought a little Hawaiian dress before we were ever pregnant. So, I guess that means like us you'll have a boy ;) We can use it now except we need another one. Who would have thought?!?!
Excited to hear the news.
A simple life? Who do you guys think you are Paris and Nicole???
ReplyDelete